Wellness Programs and Discounts
Health Net is focused on giving you all the tools you need to live a healthier, more productive life. Our programs help empower you to make healthy lifestyle decisions for you and your family.
- Nurse Advice Line - Receive timely access to registered nurses for help with everyday health questions – 24/7. You can get help with a number of health issues, such as, how to care for minor injuries and illnesses, helping you spot health emergencies; and help answer questions about medications.
- Health Promotion programs – These behavior change programs offer you the info and tools to improve your health and reduce your disease risk. You get weekly tasks and goal-setting tips designed for your unique needs and interests.
Each program is focused on one health topic and includes a to-do list of action items to help you reach your goals.
- Health Coaching program – Enjoy one-on-one, individual wellness support via telephone with a health coach. Choose from a variety of program topics, including nutrition, stress management, exercise, tobacco cessation and weight loss.
- Start Smart for Your Baby® – With a range of educational resources and support for parents-to-be, the Start Smart for Your Baby program offers education and resources as well as case management for members with high-risk pregnancies. Members can also enroll in Text4baby texting program based on an individual’s due date, providing information about what to expect during pregnancy and the postpartum period, as well as tips on new baby care.
- Active&Fit Direct™ program – Offers fitness center memberships to 11,000+ fitness centers nationwide for just $25 a month (plus a one-time $25 enrollment fee). Visit the Active&Fit Direct™ website.
- Quit for Life® – The Quit for Life tobacco cessation program covers any type of tobacco, including the use of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS), such as e-cigarettes and e-pipes. The program lets you talk with a quit coach for encouragement and support, and offers a personalized plan to quit.
- myStrength – A confidential online resource, personalized to help improve your mood. The program’s self-help tools are designed to help empower you to become – and stay – mentally and physically healthy. myStrength supports whole-person health, addressing topics like pain management, substance use, insomnia, depression, anxiety, and prenatal and postpartum behavioral health. Visit the myStrength website.
- Health Assessment – The online Health Assessment provides you with a custom report of your behavioral and medical health risks. Right after participating, you will receive a custom action plan. Log in to take the Health Assessment now.
- Healthy Discounts – This program rewards you for taking action to improve your health. Members get discounts on Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, fitness club memberships, and other healthy lifestyle choices. Member discounts (PDF)
Programs especially for Flex Retiree and Primecare Seniority Plus members
Silver&Fit® Healthy Aging and Exercise Program is provided to eligible Health Net members at no additional cost. It gives you access to fitness clubs and exercise centers, the option to work out at home using up to two home fitness kits per year, and Healthy Aging classes (online or DVD). Silver&Fit allows you to get fit the way you want, at your convenience.
Get valuable Medicare member discounts on health-related services and products.