Start Smart for Your Baby
A program for pregnant and new moms, designed to customize the support and care you need for a healthy pregnancy and baby.
Through this program, we provide the following:
- Information about pregnancy and newborn care.
- Assistance finding community resources to help you get things you need during your pregnancy and after your baby is born, including things like food, cribs, housing and clothing.
- Breastfeeding support and resources.
- Professional medical staff who work with you and your doctor and nurses if you have a more difficult pregnancy.
- Resources if you are feeling down during or after your pregnancy.
- Methods to help you quit smoking, alcohol or drugs.
Get the best care possible for you and your baby by filling out the Notice of Pregnancy Form.
Join the thousands of members that have signed up for our Start Smart for Your Baby program. By letting us know you are pregnant, we can provide you and your baby with the best care possible. We want to help you both grow and stay healthy.
Get free text message tips throughout your pregnancy. Women who sign up get a "starter pack" of 6 text messages and then 3 text messages per month. A monthly text "alert" is sent to active users about breaking news in maternal and child health, such as safety updates or policy changes.
To sign up, text BABY (for English) or BEBE (for Spanish) to 511411.
Text4babySM is an educational service provided by ZERO TO THREE (ZTT), the National Center for Infants, Toddlers, and Families and Voxiva, Inc.